Tuesday 14 June 2022

My Handyman...

MrD managed to get the new porch pillars in place... replacing the old ones which were completely rotted at the bottom. He opted for wider beams..which look nicer. He just has to decide what to do about the railings. 
There is a slight difference..not much of a change.. but look so much better.. 
And the rotting wood has gone 
He has also been a very busy bee in the garage too... and has created a garden corner for me.
He built a strong shelf and mounted the top half of my old hutch on top...
(the bottom half is in my "coffee room")
Repurposed peg boards.. a lick of paint.. a few well placed nails and screws and I now have my own garden space.. with lots of room to keep my "stuff" organised... and a much cheaper than buying a shed

Im so blessed to have a Hubby that is quite the handyman

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x
                               

1 comment:

  1. The pillars look so nice! I know that Garden Corner will get lots of use.

    ReplyDelete