Tuesday 7 June 2022

Early Start to a Busy Day...

Good Morning from The Blue House and as Im writing this.. Im relaxing on the front porch.... Its very early and Im a bit ahead of myself... Bed is changed... Laundry is in the machine.. Ive vaccumed through...
and I have celery that has been chopped and blanched drying in the dehydrator.
So Im having a well deserved coffee and watching the sunrise over the mountains before I leave on my walk. Im playing a little game called "Beat the Heat" and I hope I win.
Yesterday MrD took the day off so he could drive me the 50 miles to St Judes for my oncology appointment. We had to set off early because of rush hour traffic...and we still only made it by the skin of our teeth. My doctor was pleased though... I have lost 24lb since she last saw me..the blood tests came back good.. and her examinations showed no changes. She took a couple of tests which will come back in a couple of days.. but she says there are no concerns. So its going to be six months til I see her again.. maybe by which time I will have seen a hairdresser!!
MrD and I did a lot of work over the weekend (more about that tomorrow).. and I tried to get my stuff finished ..but it was so hot yesterday and felt so uncomfortable from the hospital.. for the first time in a long time.. I slept the whole afternoon.! Still... plenty of time to get done before the coming weekends heatwave.

Have a geat day!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for a good report from your doctor! I LOVE seeing your beautiful blond hair!

    ReplyDelete