Monday 13 June 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

I really enjoyed the Garden Workshop on Saturday. I learnt a few things...and as it turns out that I dont have to worry about watering my veggies as restrictions dont apply to food.. Good news as its getting incredibly warm. I may have to buy a shading sheet for cover to protect my plants from the scorching afternoon sun. I will definitely attend more workshops... especially the ones coming up on food preservation and canning.

And talking of food preservation... MrD and I passed a Farmers Market yesterday and I bought some really fresh produce...including a large bag of corn on the cob that was going for a song. A great saving as food prices soar. 

MrD has Friday off this week... so Im sure more work will be done on the house... there are loads of little jobs waiting.. but it will be nice having the extra time together...

Have a great week...

Weekly Plan - 13th June 2022

Monday               Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry

Tuesday               Chicken Taco Salad, Homemade Guacamole, Tortillas 

Wednesday          Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Onion Gravy 

Thursday             Cajun Sausage Pasta Bake 

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Chicken Burgers with Coleslaw, Potato Wedges

Sunday                 Shrimp Alfredo (Hubbys request for Fathers Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment