Monday 6 June 2022

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

It was a very busy weekend...and very tiring. We accomplished a lot in the garden.. but still have a bit to do. Hopefully we can get done after my oncology check up this morning. MrD has the day off so hopefully finish

For the rest of the week... its just pottering in the garden... I have some foods I want to preserve.. and some decorating inside the house. On Saturday MrD and I are attending a workshop to learn the basics of caring for our edible garden in this hot climate. I hope it will be the first of many workshops to learn how to be more self sufficient

I dont know what it is...but I have this feeling of urgency... like there's not enough time and I need to be prepared. Maybe I should just listen to myself and get things done.

Have a great week x

 Weekly Plan - 6th June 2022

Monday               Crispy Chicken on a Bun, Coleslaw, Corn on the Cob

Tuesday               Chicken Frajita Casserole, Spanish Rice 

Wednesday          Cold Ham Slices, BabyPotatoes, Broccoli Craisin Salad

Thursday             Bacon and Mushroom Ziti Alfredo

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Coleslaw

Sunday                 Baked Potatoes, Leftover Pulled Pork, Corn on the Cob

No comments:

Post a Comment