Friday 3 June 2022

Jubilee...and The Heart Walk..

Yesterday...I was up very early as usual... so I managed to watch all the coverage of the Trooping the Colour. And later...the lighting of the beacons around the Commonwealth. I must admit I have a soft spot for HM and think shes marvelous... if a little frail.
For me it was a great start to the Jubilee weekend...and will be tuning in every day to watch the festivities.. even tho HM isnt well enough to attend the Thanksgiving service today. Im grateful to live in the US but in my heart I will always be a proud Brit
t
So..inbetween the celebrations I went for my blood tests in readiness for my oncologists appointment on Monday. The view from the window in the waiting room wasnt exactly confidence inspiring!!
As I left the hospital...I spied a little park I hadnt noticed before...and as I walking I of course had to explore. Its very small park... more of a garden really. Its called the Heart Walk.. with all its pathways being in the shape of a heart.

In its centre was a pretty fountain of St Bernadine.. who San Bernadino is named after.
A lovely little walk.. and Im not sure how I missed it...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. I am a proud American but have a great love for all things British and I too admire the queen. 70 years is an amazing reign and I can't believe all she does at 96.

    ReplyDelete