Friday 29 January 2021

Winter Wonderland..

Who would have thought that just two hours from my front door in a usually sunny So Cal there is a wonderful winter wonderland
Yesterday MrD and I took a drive to Big Bear Mountain.
When we left it was actually raining..which as Ive said before is very rare.
But as we started to climb.. the rain gradually turned to snow..
and the higher we went.....the stormier it got. 
 
It was absolutely beautiful..
As we neared the village the storm eased..
and everywhere looked like a different world...
We parked up and MrD and I ate our picnic lunch and hot coffee in the truck... 
joined by a hungry little feathered friend
We then took a little walk.. and it was gorgeous
then looked around the town
Just look at those icicles...I think they were bigger than me!!!
And as for the Lake... Stunning!
Could I live here?
Abso..bloomin..lutely..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: