Thursday 7 January 2021

Back To Normal..

The Wise Men have visited.. so its safe to take down the Christmas decorations. Everywhere is looking incredibly bare. And of course now the Christmas stuff is gone.. its time for a deep clean.. and change the decor, dishes and accents to a more everyday theme. So this means I have found the smaller plate I have my meals off. Its supposed to fool my brain into thinking Im eating more food than I actually have...but my stomach isnt convinced.
I'm doing well with food . and Ive been so busy I hardly sat down all day..and that includes an hour and a half walk this morning. And what a pretty morning it was too..
Im taking it day by day and not looking at the big picture... that would be too daunting. Its a short week too as I get weighed on Saturday mornings. Im feeling a bit tuckered out tonight.. But its worth it. I just have to find time to at least do some stitching this week. My Etsy shop has reopened and I have some new stuff to post. ..so time to work on my craft page too. 

Where does the time go?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment