Saturday 23 January 2021

Rainy Day Weigh In.. Week 3

Saturday evening..and its been raining all day. We decided to have a day at home and its been nice spending time with the Hubster.

Weekly Weigh- In done.. and Ive lost another 2.8lb which brings me to an exact 14lb..1 stone total in three weeks.. Im so chuffed...and so glad that I didnt give way to an ice cream binge mid week!

So another week over... and 22 weeks til I buy my wedding outfit!

I have come to the conclusion that mirrors lie. You can look at your reflection some days..with make up and hair done.. and can look quite presentable. But then there are days when you are talking to your three year old grandaughter on Facetime and she takes a photo of you unawares..and when you see it exclaim.."who the hell is that"???

So today I decided to bite the bullet and got hubby to take some "honest" photos of me. Full length.. wearing leggings and a tight fitting top..front.. back and side views..Hair unwashed.. no makeup.. and no chin up posed smile. To say I was gobmacked is an understatement! How my hubby can possibly call me beautiful as much as he does is mind blowing! Im horrified that I have deceived myself about the way I look for so long.

These will be my "before" pics and no one will see them until I am good and ready! But it has made my reslove to lose this damn weight stronger..and really I should have taken these pics a long time ago. Im going to take pics every month and see my progress. If you are struggling to take the first step in a weight loss journey.. I encourage you to do this...as this would be the kick start you need

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment