Monday 11 January 2021

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...


Week two and my eating plan for the week is organised. MrD and I are eating about the same..though Im having smaller portions...and not having all the snacks....Im focused and hope I can stay this way.

I have had a phone call off the doctor. Im not concerned as Im positive (there's this years word again) its not serious... but Im dealing with a health issue right now. I have had a cough since September.. and after every bout I have trouble catching my breath... and I get horrendous heartburn. When it started I self isolated but had no other symptoms...So after last weeks oncologist appontment.. my doctor has decided I need a chest xray.. but first I have to have a covid test.. which will be tomorrow afternoon. 

She has also prescribed an inhaler for my breathing( I’m now in the same club as mum.. my eldest son and my daughter..who will probably nag me to take it as much as I nag her....) She also prescribed pills for acid reflux ..although I dont have any other symptoms except the heartburn. So Im thinking.. maybe its the hiatus hernia thats causing it?? Anyone else in the same boat as me I would love to hear what you think.

Apart from that... I plan to do a lot of walking and get this weight moving... as well as enjoying the sunshine..

Here's this weeks Dinner menu..

Weekly Plan - 11th January 2021

Monday              Chicken, Baby Red Potatoes, Cabbage. Carrots and Gravy

Tuesday 
             Chicken Taco Salad, Spanish
  Rice 

Wednesday  
       Breakfast for Dinner


Thursday            Spicy Sausage Pasta

Friday                 Pizza

Saturday             Garlic Herb Chicken, Baked Potato and Salad

Sunday              Mustard Pork,  Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment