Monday 4 January 2021

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...


Welcome to to the first Monday of a New Year... Hands up..how many of you woke up this morning and
said.. thats it... the diet starts today!

So today I had a check up with my oncologist. The blood tests came back and everything looks ok..but.. Boy!...2020 sure did a lot of damage to the old weight loss plan... I was up and down like a yoyo!.. I was so shocked when I got on the scales today for the first time in ages ...I almost cried ...and frankly enough is enough!! 

Last year I was shedding for the wedding..and was doing really well..until the curve ball hit..and everything was cancelled. Lockdown..filling my time with cooking..eating and no exercise.. caused me to gain quite a few pounds. 

This year.. Im shedding for the wedding again.. cos this year my daughter WILL get married.. covid be damned.. and I WILL be there if I have to sprout a pair of wings and fly the Atlantic myself.!

This time.. my daughter..daughter in law and myself will be doing this together. No fad diets! For me... just healthy eating.. calorie counting..smaller portions.. as much walking as I can. (I will leave the running to Miss C!)..... writing everything in My Fitness Pal...and lots and lots of accountability. Thats why Im posting late today...I have had to revise my dinner menu for the week!

So.. today they weighed me.. and that will be my start weight and I will see how much I can lose by my next appointment in April. At that time.. I can start looking for the wedding outfit I have in mind. Now thats incentive!

Here's this weeks menu

Weekly Plan - 4th January 2021

Monday              Crockpot Pork and Potatoes, Broccoli

Tuesday 
             Chipotle Shrimp,  Rice and Salad

Wednesday  
       Breakfast for Dinner


Thursday            Sweet and Sour Chicken, Rice, and Stir Fry Veggies

Friday                 Pizza

Saturday             Hawaiian Turkey Burger

Sunday                Loaded Jacket Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment