Saturday 16 January 2021

Countdown Begins....Week 2

Weigh in done... and another 3lb off... In two weeks I have lost 11lb....and Im so pleased!


I havent started counting the days til the wedding yet..I will soon.. but I am starting a different countdown. .." Weeks Til I Buy My Wedding Outfit!!." That will be the last Saturday in June... four weeks before the wedding. And... with 23 weeks til then..if I lose 2lb a week... that will be 46 lb lost..and thats just incredible
Also this picture was taken by my daughter in law in England. How gorgeous is that. It is so hot here right now.. in fact temperatures peaked at 91 yesterday. Phew! I would love a bit of snow..but its a gentle reminder that I will soon want to wear shorts again..so I have to stay on track!

 Definitely some things to aim for

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment