Saturday 9 January 2021

Look For the Positive... Weekend Weigh In Week 1

In 2020..with no incentive to stay fit and healthy.. I became a slob... The mirror knew it...my clothes knew it...and I knew it! My new best friends were the fridge and Netflix.. In the past I wouldnt leave the house without my hair done and at least a bit of eye make up and lipstick...but in 2020 masks and scrunchies were my new look..and lets not mention leggings and baggy tee shirts. I know at least some of you are on the same page

So here comes 2021 and Im not letting it beat me down. I made no New Year Resolutions but adopted a new word.. Positivity. I am positive my daughters wedding will happen.. Im positive I will cuddle my grandson for the first time.. I am positive I will get my health, weight and life back on track.. and Im positive that whatever this year throws at us...I will get through it


Today I got the first Positive boost. Got weighed and Im down 8lb...since Monday!. Just how much crap HAVE I been eating recently?? Its a great start..now I have to stay positive and build on it...one day at a time.

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x



No comments:

Post a Comment