Monday 18 January 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday



The start of week three... and so far so good. I can tell Im losing weight as my walking trousers slipped up easier this morning. Im taking it day by day as if I looked at the big picture I would probably give up

A weekend of self isolating at home is over so I can go for my xray this afternoon. Im a bit stir crazy and need to get out in the fresh air.. so I think I will go for a walk really early in the morning..way before there is anyone around... Its given a couple of days of rain towards the end of the week so I need to get as many steps in as I can..

We couldnt go to church but luckily our church livestreams so we were still able to listen to Pastor Pancho... and one day we will be able to go back into the chapel.. instead of having services in a huge warehouse. To me.. its food for my soul..and just as imprtant as the food I put in my belly!

So not much on the agenda this week.. but I think Im going to start making some lower calories versions of our favourite recipes to broaden our repertoire. It should be interesting.

Heres this weeks dinner menu..

Weekly Plan - 18th January 2021

Monday              Sweet and Sour Chicken, Stir Fry Veggies, Jasmine Rice 

Tuesday              Chicken Frajitas, Spanish Rice

Wednesday  
       
Veggie Omelettes and Turkey Bacon

Thursday            Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti 

Friday                 Phoebe's Phoney Pizza

Saturday             Grilled Chicken Burgers

Sunday                Pork Chops with Onions and Mushrooms, Baby Reds, Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment