Tuesday 12 January 2021

Covid Test..Again!...

Im still sticking to the weight loss plan.. day 9 now with no slips. Im walking every day.... and thats not a chore. as tho I live in a city there are some marvelous views...(forgive the power lines) Its not called Montebello (beautiful mountain) for nothing. Hopefully I will lose another couple of pounds this week.
This afternoon... I had the Covid test. Its the second one I've had...and it doesnt get any easier. A drive through on the third floor of the hospital car park.. Made sense really..as it means no big lines in the main road. It was over in seconds although a bit uncomfortable ..especially the swab up your nose!. How kiddies cope with the test I dont know!
But...needs must and hopefully the results will come back negative.

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment