Monday 16 September 2019

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I love them cos I get to spend time with my MrD. With him working seventy hours a week.. we only see each other for a couple of hours in the evening. Which is why I get up with him at 1.30 in the morning and see him off with his hot soup, packed lunch...and of course his banana bread. Maybe that's why we have never had an argument... lol

This afternoon I have an appointment with Dr Kim. It marks the start of the three monthly routine of blood tests and examinations with three different doctors to make sure the dreaded cancer is staying away. On my last visit they were hoping to extend the visits to six month intervals...but decided against it. I'm not complaining. I've always put my trust and faith in my doctors. After all... they have brought me this far.. with the Grace of God

So this week..I have no food preservation planned.( but you never know!) so I'm going to get a lot of stitching done. On Thursday morning our Ladies Bible Study begins again. We will be working our way through the Book of Hebrews. I'm looking forward to it.

The meal plan is done... As usual its not set in stone and it can be interchanged. We usually have Mexican food on a Tuesday.. but as its a slow cooker meal it makes sense to have it today...when we get back from the doctor. And hopefully we can get to the LA Fair this Saturday. Time is flying.. and I really dont want to miss it.

Have a great week everyone!

Weekly Plan - 16th September 2019
 
Monday              
Slow Cooker Chicken Posole

Tuesday              Chicken Teriyaki and Vegetable Stir Fry


Wednesday         Breakfast for Dinner


Thursday            Skillet Sausage and Potatoes

Friday                 
Garlic and Lemon Baked Tilapia, Oven Roasted Vegetables


Saturday             LA Fair

Sunday                Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Apple



4 comments:

  1. Stay away Cancer, prayers! I always enjoy your meal plans. It is wonderful to know what you are having every day! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new menu sounds great. I'm hoping all your doctor visits come out great. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying all goes well at the doctors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your doctor's visit was a good one. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete