Tuesday 24 September 2019

Just Thought I'd Ask....

An extra post for today.. so time for a bit of Tuesday fun and I'm joining Toni over at Tuesday 4 Meme for a quick Q&A. Why dont you join in...

1. Have you ever spent ages writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?:
Luckily nothing too major...but when it has happened its very frustrating...

2. Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?:
Living in a city I can sleep through traffic and sirens...and even a minor eathquake once. And as I get older.. I find I can doze off quite easily... in the car..cinema.. and reading a book. But I could never sleep when my children cried out in the night

3. What type or kind of art do you like? And do you draw or paint yourself:
Oh I would love to be able to paint... all I can do is doodle..and perhaps a bit of colouring in a book. Oh to be artistic! I havent got a favourite type of art..its whatever catches my eye...although modern art is way down the list. I like to understand what Im looking at...

4. If you went to London, where would you go first?:
Being a Brit who now lives in California.. I have been to London a few times. In fact..in the late eighties.. I worked as a Nanny in Chelsea (no one famous.. although my charges did go to school with the Duke of Gloucesters daughters...major name drop there!). I also had to travel back and forth from my home in Wales to the American Embassy when I was going through the Visa process to move to the US. But if I was visiting for the first time...I would jump on one of the many tour buses that would take you to all the big attractions.. like Buckingham Palace(my first choice)..the London Eye..Houses of Parliment etc.... and you can"hop on and hop off" any time you like

Great Questions... now im going to enjoy reading everyone's answers

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

6 comments:

  1. Buckingham Palace would be fun to visit! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Oh yes
    2. I used to but not so much now that I'm older.
    3. I like paintings but like them when I know what they are supposed to be. I have no talent for drawing or painting.
    4. We lived in Scotland for 4 years and have been to London a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, I can't see your pictures. Since I changed laptops, so frustrating. I will have to search out a way to fix that. Anyway... Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to London acouple of times and have such grest memories! I went with my daughter to celebrate her 21st birthday and we saw Phantom of the Opera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading your answers...especially to #4! How exciting!!! (the nanny part) Hope you're having a great week! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've lived through a computer crash. Not a very happy time for me. I can sleep through a lot, but never when one of my children cried out or my little dog tried to wake me for something. I like most art, but not modern art (if that's what they call it.) If I can't recognize it, I don't need to look at it. I think I'd love that bus tour of all the important places. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete