Thursday 19 September 2019

Treasures......

I just got back from the first Bible Study class.. and I must say..I had a wonderful time.
We will be working through the Book of Hebrews.. which I have never studied and seems like its going to be very deep and complicated. Its going to be so enjoyable..and such a treasure to receive
There's still no word on MrD's surgery and the groin hernia is getting worse.. getting painful and some days the circulation in his leg gets bad. I took the opportunity to do some one to one prayer with a sister.. to ask the Lord if He will help get the ball rolling..and give MrD the strength to get through this. I put his name on the church prayer roll too. It wont harm...
And talking of treasures... I just realized I hadn't shown you the little treasures I bought at the Antique Fair in Long Beach last Sunday...and I must say I'm quite pleased with them.
MrD has always wanted an old fashioned Jug and Bowl to put on the bedroom dresser. I had a small one back in the Uk that I left behind. So when we saw this one we instantly fell in love. The price was very good..but Mr D managed to knock the guy down a couple of dollars. It looks lovely.
As you know..I make little fabric hearts that I embellish with lace and buttons. I saw this tin full of buttons for $5..and I just couldn't leave it there. There are hundreds..and some very old ones in there too. A great buy!
And finally... well you know I was born and raised in Wales.. so when I saw these plates.. I just had to have them.. They will be perfect for my St Davids Day display on March 1st next year

I'm a Happy Girl....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


1 comment:

  1. That button tin was a bargain and the pitcher is beautiful!
    I like the plates.
    I know you'll enjoy Hebrews.

    ReplyDelete