Monday 9 September 2019

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Another week with no major plans til the weekend..so I think I'm going to get my Fall decor out. I think I'm ready for it. In the kitchen, I have a load of potatoes that I want to dehydrate so they don't go to waste. I have also been given a recipe for Pizza dough that I want to try. If it turns out ok..I will share it with you next Cooking Thursday...if not...I will share it with the bin! At the same timeIm going to make some No Knead Artisan bread. With a few stitching projects I want to finish...this will be a full week.

MrD has to take the truck to be repaired on Tuesday so we will be getting a courtesy car. The other driver has accepted responsibility for the accident the other week (they couldn't do anything but really...as we have it on Dash Cam)..so anything that needs doing will be covered.

We still haven't been given a date for his surgery... and seriously...it needs to be done soon. At least his old company has agreed to pay the workers comp and insurance.. but we have to wait for their doctor and their surgeon.. and they are no rush

Hopefully at the weekend we will be going to the LA Fair... and on Sunday..after church.. we will be going to the huge Long Beach Antique Market. We haven't been to a market for ages. Its a lot of walking over those two days but I cant wait

Have a great week everyone

Weekly Plan - 9th September 2019
 
Monday              
Beef and Green Pepper Stir Fry 

Tuesday              Chicken Enchiladas


Wednesday         Breakfast for Dinner


Thursday            Broccoli Cheese and Bacon, Baked Potato

Friday                 
Garlic Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Pizza


Saturday             LA Fair


Sunday                Butternut Squash Soup.. and Homemade Artisan Bread



6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how that artisan bread turns out! 🍞❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stop by Tuesday for dinner. : )
    Those dash cams come in handy!!
    The fair and antique market sounds like fun. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed some posts - the accident and surgery? I need to go back and see what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's another week of good suppers at your house. I used to make a meal plan for the week but have gotten quite lax about it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting isn't fun:( I always enjoy your meal planning post! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness for dash cams! Your menu for the week sounds delicious. Looks like a busy week for you. Enjoy it. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete