Tuesday 10 September 2019

Productive...

Fall/Autumn is definitely in the air. It was a much cooler morning as I set out on my walk.. 
The sky was dark and overcast. There was even a cool breeze! 
Still wore my shorts tho..sorry America.
There was no fabulous sunrise to gawp at today... 
but when the blue skies pushed its way through the grey clouds...it was ever so pretty
Im making the most of the summer flowers too.. 
but Im looking forward to the Fall ones appearing...
Its been quite a productive day... The Fall decorating is done... 
Two Chocolate Chip Banana Breads are baked for MrD... 
a little overdone cos I had the oven on the wrong temperature
 and a whole load of carrots, peeled, chopped, blanched, and ready to dehydrate overnight.
Arent they pretty!?

Tomorrow Im canning apple sauce

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. You certainly are as busy as a beaver!! I can just imagine how yummy the choc. chip banana bread will taste.
    ( I love those cloud pictures).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how you don't waste food! I used to have a dehydrator and I need to find me another one.
    Your walk was really pretty. I take it you get up early!
    Canning applesauce? I can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chocolate chip banana breads look really nice, even if they are overcooked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy. That bread looks scrumptious. And Autumn? Tho the calender says it's close you wouldn't know it here in Texas. Still in the 90 degree range & I'll be wearing shorts on my walks too. Terrific nature photos!

    ReplyDelete