Sunday 29 September 2019

Home..Via Magic Mountains.....

We are home... and what a fab weekend it was....and very memorable. Spending time with MrD is always wonderful... and seeing Donny and Marie was the icing on the cake..


.... Just a side note here... My daughter asked me if Donny gave me a shout out.. I said no..why should he? Apparently she had sent him over thirty messages in five days asking him to say hi to me!!! I never knew my daughter was a stalker!!! I couldnt stop laughing...

Anyway...on the way home we stopped at a tourist attraction that we had seen a few times in the distance when travelling back and forth on the freeway to Las Vegas over the last couple of years

Seven Magic Mountains are colorful, stacked boulders standing 25 ft. high...some as tall as 35ft..in the Ivanpah Valley. Although impressive... I couldnt get my head around the fact they cost 3.5 million dollars to build. Thats art for you I guess.
Always the comedian... MrD wanted you to know...he wasnt climbing UP the stack.. but coming down (yeah right)..
He wanted me to meet his friend Spike...
who I hope doesnt wander off the beaten path!!!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. Yikes on the snakes - and also 3.5 million dollars! They are fun, but not that fun.
    I think it is so sweet that your daughter was sending messages to Donny. It would have been great if he'd done it, but just the fact that she thought to ask is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting sculptures... but I have to tell you that the sign warning about snakes would have me sitting in my car!!

    ReplyDelete