Monday 28 June 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...

The last week of June... and we are settling well in the Blue House. Its 10 degrees hotter than where we used to live so for the next couple of days its going to be in the hundreds.. so Im glad most of the unpacking has been done. MrD has gone back to work after his four days off... I can now get into a normal routine of cooking and housework. He leaves at 3.30am so I can get quite a bit done before it gets too hot.

We ate out quite a bit last week... so its great to start menu planning again...and cook in my light..airy kitchen.

Its good to be home...

Weekly Plan - 28th June 2021

Monday               Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice

Tuesday               Chicken Burritos

Wednesday          Grilled Pork Chops, Baby Potatoes, Cauliflower Cheese

Thursday             Cajun Sausage Pasta

Friday                  Friday Pizza

Saturday              Hawaian Chicken Burgers and Coleslaw

Sunday                Chicken, BBQ Baked Beans, Potato Salad , Green Salad




3 comments:

  1. Hi Phoebe. Congratulations on your new home. I didn't see any posts since "Happy Birthday Nana". When I finally saw your post Monday, I went back and read the ones I missed. Your kitchen is lovely....light and bright. My kitchen is white (30 yrs. of white) and I've sanded and re painted a couple times. Your tile is nice and light...I have butcher block. It's a little worn but still does the job and looks good after an oil. Always love a window above the sink. Mine looks out on our lawn and pine trees and garage beyond that. Even in these hot temps, seeing green makes it seem cooler.
    Funny about your husband in the hardware store. I always say my husband goes into Home Depot like I go into a craft store. We both take our time and check everything out. The only part of HD I like is the garden section.
    Have a blessed rest of your week and happy 4th. Patty McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this. I have been bored with my meal planning. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your meal planning. I don't do planning but I often get ideas from yours!

    ReplyDelete