Tuesday 22 June 2021

Getting Done...

Today I spent the day cleaning the old apartment..saying goodbye to our old home.. and the area we lived in. I doubt there will be any reason for me to travel the hour and a half to visit.So today.. I’m tired.. my muscles ache.. there are still boxes to be unpacked.. drawers and cupboards to be organized.. and finding a place for everything
But…it’s coming along nicely and I’m loving every back breaking moment...and one room is almost done already...Just needs a few pictures..onaments and new pillows for the bed
Yes… I know MrD .. It all dosnt have to be done in one day.. but I just want it over so I can start enjoying it and spending time in the garden. And….no more searching for stuff...so that should make hubby happier..
Plus .. I love the view of the sunrise from my own front porch.. a lovely place to sit and start the day…

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Everything is coming along nicely... great view from your porch.

    ReplyDelete