Monday 14 June 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...

A short post for today... and just to say...

We Have A House!!!

Escrow called us just after nine this morning to say everything is done and dusted... and we are now homeowners... We can either have the closing papers mailed to us or pick them up personally at our convenience.

So now comes the big push as we will be moving on Friday. 

This weeks menu is simple...using what I have in the fridge. I have no clue what to make at the weekend... so we may have take out...or I have pasta sauce in the freezer that can be defrosted for a quick dinner. 

Whatever we decide... it will be in our forever home

Weekly Plan - 14th June 2021

Monday               Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice

Tuesday               Chicken Taco Salad

Wednesday          Keilbasa Pasta

Thursday             Breakfast for Dinner

Friday                  Moving Day

Saturday              I Have No Idea!!

Sunday                Spaghetti Bolognese??

4 comments:

  1. You amaze me! Moving on Friday and you have a meal plan right up until the move and it's a scorcher here in Southern CA! Bless you both and I look forward to hearing and seeing more of your new place. Patty Mc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad we are not moving today... its over 100 in Perris Hills right now. Hoping it will cool down by the weekend x

      Delete
  2. I've been away for a while so I just got all caught up on what has been going on with your house. Craziness! I hope that your move goes well on Friday... you've had enough delays and stress, something should go as planned! I can't wait to see your new home! I'll pray that the weather cools down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Glad everything is all set. Praying the move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete