Tuesday 8 June 2021

Ups and Downs...

So the termite company is booked... Wednesday next week. That will give us plenty of time this weekend to get things done if we hopefully close tomorrow.So that was the good news of the day. The rest is a mixed bag. so lets get the house stuff out of the way...
Our realtor went to inspect the house yesterday morning... and lost the keys!! The house is alarmed... so we are not tooo worried.. and we were having the locks changed anyway.. but thats beside the point. She sys the outside looks good.. and no sign of anything wrong through the windows...and she will check again on tomorrow... but still!!

Escrow called and still wanted more details as they say MrD's employers havent forwarded info.. so I spent most of the morning making phone calls..emailing and messaging. Hopefully they have now got everything they need.
But all these ups and downs with the house pales with the news from England that my beautiful daughter...just three days from getting the vaccine.. has tested positive for covid. England have just changed the rules that under 30s can now get the jab...but its a bit late. MrP has had his first one tho...so I dont know how this will affect him getting the second one.. With just seven weeks to their wedding all the meetings with caterers.. the cake maker.. etc that were booked for this week will all have to be cancelled as she...and MrP have to self isolate. The good news for now is shes not too ill...just feeling very grotty.

With the Uk still on Amber covid alarm so I still cant fly ..it makes me wonder what other knock backs my girl is going to be hit with. At least she has found her misplaced wedding tiara......

Please keep her in your prayers

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! I was diagnosed about 3 1/2 weeks ago and am finally feeling like myself. But she is young and hopefully will not get too sick. Praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your daughter. Hopefully, she will have a mild case. Our son was diagnosed in March,so I know your worry. He had a mild case and recovered fully, I wish the same for your daughter. I've still got my fingers crossed that you will be able to get to England for her wedding. You must be getting so excited about moving into your new house!

    ReplyDelete