Monday 23 December 2019

Happy Christmas Eve Eve..

Its was an early start in the Daso House... and a busy one in the kitchen for me. I needed to get a lot done today.. as tomorrow we are out for most of the day doing fun stuff visiting...a carol service and a party in the evening...
So today was the last of the baking... cookies and mince pies for gifts.. and an eggnog cheesecake for us. I prepped some veggies too and stored them in the fridge to save time on the big day.

With all the presents now wrapped..and all the shopping done.. Christmas is really underway..
By the way... does anyone else have a Christmas Prep Anti Stress Kit??

Mine consists of my cosy green "Mrs Claus" Dressing Gown (Mr D always sings ♫ Oh Christmas Tree..Oh Christmas Tree♫ when I wear it !!)..peppermint mocha creamer for my coffee which I will have in a cheerful mug.. a teapot on hand for an emergency cup of PG ... and a Teddy...just in case it all gets too much.. and Im in dire need of a cuddle!

Luckily...as of yet... I havent needed to brake the safety seal and clam my nerves... but theres time.....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment