Thursday 5 December 2019

Let There Be Light....

So last Tuesday at 2.30 am...
the lights went on for Nana.
I love this family tradition we have.. 
cos when we lost Mum so suddenly 15 years ago
the light went off in our hearts.
So in honour of the woman who loved Christmas so much..
we light our trees in her memory
Unfortunately....
The tree in my Aunties garden back in the Uk..
has given up and fallen to pieces
 and for the first time there is no "Doreens Tree"

Last year the lights failed but God provided His own decoration
But other traditions will continue ..thank goodness.. 
especially letting the children decorate the Christmas tree...
(with a bit of help of course)
25 years ago... my boys decorated their tree.. 
Miss C was just a twinkle in my eye. 
Now their sons.. 
and Miss C's little girl 
are decorating their own trees
If only you knew how happy these photos make me. 

I am so blessed


 Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment