Saturday 7 December 2019

Saturday Snippets...

At last its finished..my first attempt at quilting....  And I'm pleased with it...even if I say so myself. It looks lovely on the couch with the handmade cushions I made last year from dollar store place mats

Its been a quiet Saturday in the Daso Household. MrD is recuperating nicely but the pain meds make him a bit sleepy. To cheer him up I made a batch of his favourite cookies... Cake Box Chewy Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownie.. Even the name is a mouthful!

The afternoon was spent watching a favourite Christmas movie ..with a Skinny Hot Chocolate and spot of stitching..
but that song that Zsu Zsu was practising throught the movie...
keeps going round and round in my head... 

Well it is a good one..


It's a Wonderful Life!!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

5 comments:

  1. Love the quilt, my Mama was a quilter. Lots of work in a quilt. Those cookies look delicious! GORGEOUS TREE! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is just beautiful. And those cookies look scrumptious! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is quite lovely. I'd say that for a first effort you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quilt! We watch It's a Wonderful Life nearly every Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quilt! Don't you love the sense of accomplishment (and relief) you have when you finish a project? Those cookies look delicious, very chocolatey! Glad to hear that your husband is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete