Tuesday 25 April 2017

Teal Tuesday...And Getting Straight


The last two weeks have flown by. My baby girl has now gone home and the house seems so empty..and just a bit messy. Well there was no time for any kind of housework! She and Peter...and MrD of course.. made the time amazing.. and very exhausting. Sunday MrD and I went food shopping..and dozed for the rest of the day.

So yesterday, I pushed myself...maybe a bit much...got all the laundry done...changed beds...cleaned and vacuumed. The house is now on a par I can live with and is ready for next little adventure.. my chemo/radiation therapy which starts this time next week. Not as much fun as the last fortnight!

Im a bit scared of the unknown...but Im sure I will be ok once I know how it feels. I do wish my mum was still here.. but I can still talk to her and Im sure she is listening. Plus.. all the love and support Im receiving from everyone is helping so much. Thank you

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment