Thursday 27 April 2017

Just A Little Prick....


Im having more blood tests today.. ready for next weeks chemo/radiation therapy. Oh joy! There is a reason I only have one piercing.. and no tattoos.. 

I absolutely loathe needles...even though I have given blood once or twice in the past. For some reason I am getting myself a bit worked up about it and a bit tearful. Silly I know. I think I must be just very tired, nervous about next week and a bit weary of all the blood tests I have had over the last couple of months, I feel like a pin cushion

Ah well...its all part of the process of getting rid of the little devils floating inside me. So its time to keep drinking gallons of water.. grit my teeth and thank my Father in Heaven for bringing me this far. After all its only a little needle...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment