Friday 28 April 2017

Money...Money...Money

Time to sort out the down side of being well looked after when you are ill....The Bills! They are coming in thick and fast.. and as a Brit now living in the US they have come as a bit of a shock as I am so used to the wonderful British NHS. Every doctors visit..blood test and medical procedure has to be paid for so thank goodness Hubby has excellent medical insurance through his work. I would hate to think where we would be without it!
I am not complaining tho as once they discovered the lump.. the ball moved very fast. And the care continues. I am very grateful to be in the right place at the right time.
Im just so sorry that MrD has to work so hard to pay them...but with with his usual attitude...he brushes it off and says Im worth every cent. 

I am very blessed

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment