Saturday 5 December 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

I think I told you that my mum just loved Christmas and how special she made it it for us. Well today I got a message and a photograph from mums only surviving sister back in Wales. Every year, on the anniversary of mums passing, my auntie puts up a beautifully lit Christmas tree in her front garden. 


She calls it Doreens Tree...to remember her sister and to celebrate the joy she brought to everyone, especially in the festive season. She says its Mums light shining in the darkness


Oh Christmas Tree

Beautifully sung by Mr Mario Lanza

Enjoy!


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea your aunt had to do that. Your mom's light still lights up the darkness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Phoebe...beautiful. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on blog reading tonight. I just had to comment on this sweet post dedicated to your Mum and her love of Christmas. Her sister's tree is very pretty and a beautiful way to remember.

    ReplyDelete