Monday 7 December 2015

Meal Plan Monday


My new job is going really well and I'm picking up lots of hours, including an extra six last Saturday. The money will come in handy for the extra expense for Christmas. This week, I'm working three full days, Monday through Wednesday.. so my menu for those days are make ahead meals. The stew is already in the crock pot on a slow timer, the Lasagne is  made and in the freezer, and the chicken is cooked and just has to be mixed with the sauce when I get home Tuesday...so hopefully everything is under control.

Weekly Plan - December 7th

Monday             Beef Stew

Tuesday             Chicken Tacos

Wednesday        Lasagne, Salad

Thursday           Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans

Friday                Teryaki Chicken, Rice, Salad

Saturday            Chili Burgers, Curly Fries

Sunday               Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Cabbage, Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment