Wednesday 2 December 2015

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I had a phone call to say Im starting work on Thursday..
 so it was all steam ahead to get a few decorations up.
 No Elf on the Shelf....but a Santa on the Shelf is just as cool...

The front door was easy..

 just a festive basket

A bit of festiveness around the big picture


My homemade garland on top of the Kitchen cupboards
cost me four dollars to make... 
with silk flowers and lights bought in the January sales

And my tree is yet to have an angel,
but we will get one this weekend.

Everywhere is looking so pretty and festive..
even thought Im not quite finished yet.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


  
There really is only one song I can play today

Take it away Mr Buble

Enjoy!


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


2 comments:

  1. It certainly IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I'm loving it. You must be racing around trying to get everything done before Thursday. Good Luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so nice! Hope your first day went well!

    ReplyDelete