Tuesday 4 December 2012

Snowman Cookies

Another busy week stretches before me, most of the time in the kitchen....and I love it. I have been asked to provide goodies for no less than four Bake Sales over the next two weeks, so I have been looking for some new ideas.

So, with the sound of Michael Buble singing Christmas tunes filling the air, I thought I would start with some cookies...snowmen ones. Take a look at these I found, they are so cute.
Chocolaty Melting Snowmen
Simple Snowman Faces from Sweet Sugar Belle
The original Melting Snowman from The Decorated Cookie
Very cute Snowman Cookies from The Bearfoot Baker
Pretty Snowman Sugar Cookies from Chef Mommy

And, being a girl who just loves to share, here is Mr Buble to help you feel a little more festive. 
Enjoy.
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment