Monday 24 April 2023

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Another week...and my hearing has still not returned fully..and I have earache most days and a pressure in my head. Still... I finally have an appointment with the ENT... May 18th. Its quite a while to wait.. but I quess it will be sorted eventually.

The garden is coming along nicely. Over the weekend we spent a lot of time outside as the weather was warm and sunny...and the barbeque was in full swing. I plan on spending more time out there this week

On Friday... my friend and I are off to an Estate Sale. She goes often but its been a while for me..and this one has quite a few vintage items that have caught my eye. I will let you know if I drop lucky.

What plans have you got this week? 

And here's the dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 24th April  2023

Monday               Citrus Chicken Kebabs, Rice

Tuesday               Chicken Tacos, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo

Wednesday          Grilled Pork Chops, Potato Salad, Garden Salad.

Thursday             Crockpot Lasagne

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Hawaiian Turkey Burgers, Brocolli Salad

Sunday                 Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment