Thursday 27 April 2023

Surprise!!

Two weeks ago we bought a couple of hanging baskets for the front porch. They were very pretty.. but the birds seemed to love them. I would see them swooping down and perching themselves on the edge... pecking at the flower heads.
I continued to water them daily... but they seemed to be getting a bit unkempt. So yesterday I asked MrD to take them down for me so I could tidy them a bit..
And what a surprise we had. In one of the baskets we found the birds had made a nest... and there were two tiny eggs!! I had never seen anything like it!

We put the baskets back and hope we havent disturbed them too much

It would be amazing if they actually hatched

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. I gasped when I saw your pictures! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blessing!!

    ReplyDelete