Monday 27 July 2020

Happy Birthday Little Man...

A very Happy 2nd Birthday to this Gorgeous Guy.. our grandson Harrison.
This weekend we were supposed to be flying to Uk and yesterday we would have met him for the first time. My arms are a little empty right now. It would have been so much fun helping him blow out the candles on his cake... but thanks to Facetime we will still be able to see it.
Next year my Lad...next year....by which time.. hopefully.. you will understand that Im a real person... and not Peppa Pig!!
So have a very Happy Birthday Little Man ... 
Nana and Gaga love you very much xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you still enjoyed celebrating his birthday, even if it was on Facetime!

    I was supposed to be celebrating my birthday abroad with my grandad and cousins but that sadly couldn't happen this year. I guess many people are in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete