Thursday 16 July 2020

Have Faith....

As you know I went to for an appointment with my new oncologist last week... and everything seemed well.. but she did a couple of tests

Well a couple of days ago I got the results back..and it appears I may have a little problem... Something isnt right...the tests came back abnormal and I appear to have blood where there shouldnt be. I put off phoning the hospital..as you do.. but this morning I did. I am booked in to have a Colonoscopy on Wednesday morning. They will be doing a biopsy.. and if the problem is small enough..removing whatever it is at the same time. It could be something very simple... and this is what Im going to stick with.
You know me... I like to deal with things face on. If you cant change whats happening... stand up to it.. and fight it with a smile. Thats the way I was with the cancer...and I kicked it to the curb. Not that Im saying thats what it is.. and Im not concerned...but big or small... its not going to get to me.. I will put my Faith in the Lord..and my doctors... and let them sort it out. At least it will hopefully answer questions about how Ive been feeling for a while
You never know...it may just be old age creeping up!
Anyway... Saturday I have to go for a Covid test... which sounds absolutely delightful..... So if you have a spare prayer handy.. please say one for me.. and my hubby..

It will be gratefully... and gracefully... received...

Stay well...Stay safe ..Stay strong
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment