October already... and what a year it has been so far. I am feeling so much like my old self its quite incredible. I procrastinated so much during my cancer journey and I let so much go. But now my home is back to its organized state.. Im cooking homemade meals again... and even doing a bit of baking.
During my illness I only had one goal.. To kick cancers butt. Well I did that alright. So now its time to make a few new ones. Not too many.. as I really want to achieve all of them.. so I think we will start slow. I think it will help to get my life back on track. Here goes....
- Take a brisk walk outside for at least one hour... 4 days a week ~ stopping to take photos is allowed. God's World is beautiful
- Drink eight 8oz glasses of water a day ~ you may hear me sloshing as I walk...but I need the hydration
- Eat more raw veg .. in salads or snacks ~ I do like them but prefer cooked. But I do love Souplantation
- Put down my reading book and pick up my bible more often ~ an extra 10 minutes a day is no hardship
- Learn 4 new bible verses or review old ones ~ one a week should be easy
- Continue with meal planning and look for healthier alternative recipes
- Stick to the Housekeeping/food budget ~ recently this has been difficult because we ate out or had takeaways because I stopped cooking...not good
- Build my food storage ~ it pays to be prepared
- Research how to can and preserve food ~ I would love to start canning etc.. but not sure where to start and I haven't a jar or any other equipment to my name. But..Christmas is coming.. hint hint Santa :)
- Remember my old motto.. A place for everything and everything in its place
- To write blog posts at least 6 days a week
- Go back and check my old posts as sometimes they disappear.. lose their photos or revert to draft...Not quite sure why..and these are memories I would like to keep
- Visit my Fabulous Friends regularly and read their posts... and find some wonderful new blogs too
So thats enough for now....dont you think? I will go over it in a month and see how I've done. It should be an interesting read...to me anyway!!
Love and Hugs