Monday 23 October 2017

Meal Plan Monday


I had a fabulous birthday and was thoroughly spoilt. This week I have lots of paperwork and forms to catch up with.. at least my green card renewal has been sent. I dont think I will be walking far as temperatures are forecast to reach 104.. far too hot for this wilting Welsh rose. It dosnt feel like Fall at all 

Weekly Plan - 23rd October 2017
 
Monday             Roast Chicken, Jacket Potato, Sauteed Spinach, Onion and Garlic


Tuesday             Tacos


Wednesday        Crockpot Pork Chops and Onion Gravy, Mashed Potato, Corn


Thursday           
Spaghetti and Italian Meatballs, Green Salad. Garlic Bread

Friday                
Fish and Chips...UK style

Saturday            
Stuffed Cheese Burgers

Sunday               Church Fellowship




No comments:

Post a Comment