Friday 9 January 2015

Finished....At Last

Now Im settled in my new home I have started doing my cross stitching again. I haven't done anything for quite a while as all my crafts were packed away because I was living with my daughter and waiting for my move to the US.
It was so exciting just before Christmas, when my box of goodies arrived from the Uk. Because it was so hectic with the wedding and Christmas, I only peeked inside. Last weekend I could wait no longer and unpacked my treasures
Amongst the patterns, needles, wool and embroidery threads there were a couple of unfinished projects, and I couldn't wait to get started.

For the past couple of days, after getting up at 3am to have morning prayer with MrD before he leaves for work, I resisted the temptation to grab another couple of hours sleep and got stuck into my chores. Getting them out of the way early meant I could spend the entire afternoon working on my cross stitch
And here's the finished product...all ready to be washed, ironed and framed
Its for a friends baby...and I know its a little late, but I'm quite pleased with it
Now to finish the next one so I can plan on starting something new
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment