Wednesday 1 January 2014

Welcome 2014


Happy New Year. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and a peaceful new year. Have you made any resolutions?

No resolutions for me this year. I just have two goals

First...I intend to get healthier..not diet, just eat better, cut out the junk food and walk a bit more. Mr D is determined to stop smoking the occasional cigarette he smokes when he's stressed. With our wedding in a couple of months, we start our lives together and we intend that to be a very long time. So Mr D.. 'Lets Get Healthy'

Secondly...I am not going to take things for granted anymore. As I have mentioned before...I have been privileged to spend time with people who have nothing ..no home, no possessions, and in some cases no family. There, but for the grace of God go I.
So, from this day on, I will be more mindful and I will be thankful for everything I have, and cherish those that I share it with. No one knows what the future holds for us, except our Heavenly Father, and I am so grateful for everything he has given me.



New Year wouldnt be complete without hearing this song, for all the memories it evokes
I wish you all a Very Happy 2014

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment