Monday 19 September 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


So begins the last few days of Summer..  and we head into my second favourite season of the year... Autumn

I am writing this at 1.30 in the morning as I dragged myself out of bed to watch the Queens funeral. I know its going to be an emotional morning... as I say goodbye to a wonderful woman. Im determined to watch every minute of the coverage.. before life gets back to normal tomorrow

Not much to write today... 

So here's this weeks menu

Weekly Plan - 19th Sept 2022

Monday               Orange and Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Tuesday               Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa Tacos

Wednesday          Smoked Sausage Chachouka

Thursday             Chicken and Spinach Lasagne

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Sweet and Tangy Turkey Burgers

Sunday                 Homemade Beef and Barley Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment