Tuesday 20 September 2022

Feeding Feathered Friends...

Well... Her Majesty has been laid to rest.. and what a magnificent send off she had. Wonderful!

So now its time to catch up with all those little jobs that were forgotten while I was glued to the television for ten days.
First things first... I best refill the bird feeder.We must have a lot of hungry birds visiting the garden.... or perhaps some very greedy big birds cos the food disappears fast...and this scruffy little fella has been sitting patiently waiting for while
Or maybe its this little fella helping himself. Hes living in our tree but I took a quick snap as he was sneaking along the cable.
The Hummingbirds are back too and have no problem feeding... much to the disgust of their feathered friend

I better get out there and get them fed

Have a great day

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. I just wonder... do those squirrels ever fall off the 'high wire'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not... but maybe they have little parachutes x

      Delete