Friday 30 September 2022

By The Fall's Early Light...

Its been so nice not having to wake up at 1am to get MrD off to work... I think I could get used to him having a Friday off work. It was actually light when I walked in to the living room
I must say in the early morning light..the house looks so cosy, especially with the Fall decorating done.. 
I decided not to go over the top... but one day we will get around to getting pictures on the wall... but right now getting this 1950s house into shape is more important....plus a trip to England is on the cards
So today has been a relaxing one...no rushing around for a change. 
It was so welcome after a busy week...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice, relaxing day. Your home looks cozy and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house does look cozy! The fall decorations do add that extra touch, don't they?

    ReplyDelete