Saturday 12 October 2024

Until We Meet Again...

Today we are saying a fond but sad farewell to this lovely lady.. my dear mother in law who passed away peacefully last night aged 91.
She was very frail when we went to see her in Spokane a couple of weeks ago. I think she knew that she hadn’t got long on this earth.. but was at peace with it. In fact she was praying for the Lord to take her home... longing to see those who had gone before her. Im so glad we got to see her one last time
It was a blessing to know this lady who I only knew for 11 short years. She was so kind to me and embraced me from day one and constantly told me she loved me. I absolutely adored her and called her extra mum. One of the last things she said to me was that if anything happened to my dear hubby.. I would always..ALWAYS..  be part of her family. I told her if anything happened to me... she would be stuck with her son again !!

So rest gently dear mum.. we are happy that your prayers have been answered at last and you are at peace. We are sad but content in the knowledge you are now where you have wanted to be for so long

Love always..

Until we meet again xx

4 comments:

  1. Sincere condolences to you and your husband. Your Mother-in-law sounds like she was a real sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. Such a blessing to know she was ready and where she is, and fully restored! But still hard... She sounds like such a sweet lady.
    Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tribute to your Mother in Law

    ReplyDelete
  4. My condolences to you, but to her I say welcome home.

    ReplyDelete