Monday 21 October 2024

Meal Plan Monday...and Another Birthday...

 Well... today I celebrated another year of a blessed life with my 62nd birthday. MrD took the day off work and we had a lovely day together and I was completely spoiled
The day started really well. Little Mr called yesterday to wish me happy birthday.. as from today they are without internet because they are moving into their new home
So it was left to Little Miss and Little Tufty to FaceTime, 
sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candle on a cake.
Also I had a call with our eldest grandson... 
who is growing into a lovely young man..
and just a bit cheeky...

I miss them all...

but another couple of years and we wont have to celebrate over FaceTime


Have a good week everyone...and here's this week dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 21st October  2024

Monday               Birthday out

Tuesday               Pork Carnitas   

Wednesday        Chicken Biryani, Naan Bread

Thursday            Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake, Garlic Bread          

Friday                  BBQ Chicken Pizza

Saturday             Taco Beef Burgers

Sunday                 Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment