Friday 1 June 2018

Hello..again..Hello

Happy June. Its been a little while since I posted....and I have a lot of catching up to do.
May was not a good month for me. It started well. I felt so much better..walking everyday, losing weight and full of energy. My home was gleaming again as I caught up with all the jobs that had been neglected during the cancer journey. I volunteered at our church and I felt so good. Then I started to feel unwell...and it was quite strange. I would wake up every morning with a headache..that never seemed to leave me. I would get so hungry throughout the day..to the point I would feel nauseous and light headed...so I would eat .. and become nauseous again. An hour later I would be ravenous again. soo I would eat. It became a vicious circle.. and quite delibitating. I was very worried.. .. but knew it couldnt be the cancer as I have just had the ok off two of my doctors. I finally admitted it to Mrd.. but stubborn me.. I have avoided going back to the doctor. Partly because Im telling myself it will be ok..and partly because Im worried about the financial cost as we are still paying the medical bills from last year. Any way...the last few days I have been feeling better..but I have promised hubby if they start again I will go see someone.

Tonight we went to a baseball game. Its only the second one I have been to and I really enjoyed it...once I started understanding the rules. Its been a while since my last one..when we left half way through because I was in pain... not knowing at that time that I was starting with cancer. Well I beat that bugger... and was given a second chance. So maybe I shouldnt ignore illnesses... whether its thought fear.. financial worries.. or sheer bloody mindness.
This June Im going to concentrate on getting 'Back to Normal" so health must come first. I think it may be the foods Im eating so will have to look deeper into that. I have a feeling getting back to normal may not be fun...
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment