Friday 8 June 2018

Fridays Favourites


Its Friday... so its an opportunity to look back over the week with Suzanne at Living to Tell The Tale.  I'm grateful for everything in my life..but here are five that stand out

Him
 I have turned to Him a lot this last couple of weeks..
praying for loved ones..
and once again He has listened
I will forever be grateful for His presence 

Hearts
My little Etsy Shop is doing quite well..
And as Im feeling better after being unwell for the last couple of weeks
Ive started stitching again...
Here's this weeks creation

Hair!!
My hair is now long enough to start styling again ... woo hoo.
Next step... colouring without going ginger...

 Heavenly Hues
 It has been a perfect week for walking...
Its cool and overcast in the mornings so I leave home about 6.30am. 
The skies may look a bit gloomy...
but God always provides a splash of colour

Her!
How can I have a fave five without a pic of Little Miss
Shes full of smiles today..
and Im so blessed that I get to share in her life
even though she is 5,000 miles away

Have a wonderful weekend

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

9 comments:

  1. Aww - she is so cute! And you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so happy to see this post! I think of you often and have been wondering how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little one is so cute. Isn't it great to be able to communicate across such a distance? I don't like some of the modern technologies but being able to keep up with friends and family is definitely a blessing. I'm sure getting your hair back must make you feel better. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby! Two of my grandchildren live far away, and I'm so grateful for FaceTime.

    Your hairstyle is very becoming.

    Have a great weekend, and keep enjoying those beautiful mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little one! It's nice we have the means to see and communicate with our loved ones easily now. The heart is pretty! It's wonderful to be able to turn to the Lord with whatever is on our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Phoebe and welcome to Friday's Fave Five! Loved your blessings. The presence of the Lord is such a huge blessing and being able to go to Him in prayer knowing He hears is priceless. What an adorable baby. The flower and your little creation are lovely. Glad your shop is going well. Yay for hair growing in length.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some great things to be grateful for this week! I was looking through your blog to see if I could find the reason you are happy to have your hair grown out, but couldn't find anything :( I did, however, discover that you took a big risk moving across the world. So, did I! About 12 years ago, I moved from the US to New Zealand and got married with stepkids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little Miss is adorable!
    I find that each day I am blessed with knowing that my Savior is watching over me and has HIS best in mind for me.
    Your hair do looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And hey! I was in Buena Park today! AND my husband grew up in Norwalk!!

    ReplyDelete