Monday 24 July 2017

The Engagement Party


Recently I told you that I have been a bit weepy. Well two of the reasons have been this pair... my beautiful daughter Miss C and her now fiance Mr P who had their engagement party on Saturday night... and me being 5,000 miles away and going through all this silliness couldnt be there. 
As a mum you want to always be there for the big milestones in your childrens lives...and I have three incredible kids who I love and miss very much. But I hope she knows that my heart was with her and I thought about her every second.
Besides...I was so privileged to be there when Mr P got down on one knee on Santa Monica Pier when they were here on vacation in April. And yes...I cried then too.

Mr P is a truly lovely guy and my little girl couldnt have found a better life mate. I know they will have a long and happy future together

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment